- Develop creative and innovative Robocubs who can construct and program robots.
- Mould Robocubs into passionate learners with problem-solving, research and trouble shooting skills
- Groom Robocubs into confident leaders who can
effectively lead, communicate and work collaboratively with team mates and
During the three year stint in Robotics, Robocubs will undergo a series of trainings and programmes that mould them into confident problem solvers who are able to research, construct and programme robots to solve given missions successfully.
Competitions lined up in 2017
- First Lego League Competition (FLL):
Our North View Robocubs Team 2 won 1st Runner-up for the Champion’s Award while Team 3 won 2nd Runner-up for the Robot Performance Award.
- Asia Pacific Youth Robotics Competition (APYRC): In June
- National Junior Robotics Competition (NJRC): In 2nd Semester.
Our P5 Robocub showing the others how the robots complete the mission
Our Team 2: 1st Runner up for Champion’s Award at FLL 2017
Our Team 3: 2nd Runner up for Robot Design at FLL 2017
Mr Shah – Advisor
Ms Latha – OIC
Mdm See Bee Pang – 2IC