Mdm Sumi (Laboratory Assistant)About the Department
Every Northviewan to be passionate about Science
To instill a sense of curiosity in Northviewans and to equip them with scientific skills through student-centred activities
learning about Science concepts from an eco-trail in our school’s garden
Links for parents:
1. Focused Remediation:
· Remediation focus on pupils based on identified weak areas.
2. Learning Journey / Science Workshop
· It is aligned to topics learnt in Primary Science
3. Mind mapping
· It is a diagram used to visually represent or outline information. It is a powerful graphic technique pupils can use to translate what’s in their mind into a visual picture. Since mind mapping works like the brain does it allows the pupils to organize and understand information faster and better.
4. Process Skills
· Observing, Comparing, Classifying, Communicating (pictorial, graphs), Inferring and etc
5. Inquiry-based / Investigative Learning
· Inquiry-based/Investigative Learning lessons with differentiated content/ process/ product to cater to different abilities (selected terms)
6. Answering Techniques