Home > Our Curriculum > Co-curriculum > Co-Curricular Activities > Visual and Performing Arts > Choir
North View Choir aims to promote choral singing and provide a platform to showcase the beautiful voices and choral talents of all choir members. We believe that it is of utmost importance to engage our members in meaningful experiences through exposure to a wide repertoire of choral pieces and participation in performance opportunities. Choir members will be able to discover the art of working cohesively as a team, develop resilience and a sense of individual responsibility, as well as gain confidence in performing onstage.
- Instil a love and passion for choral singing
- Nurture confident performers in Choir
- Equip pupils with knowledge and skills for vocal singing
- Inculcate school values, teamwork and confidence through meaningful singing experience
Our Choir members are given opportunities to perform at school events, Singapore Youth Festival (SYF) Arts Presentations and external platforms. Members develop their leadership skills and confidence through various activities like CCA Fair and guiding the junior members during practice sessions.
As our Choir members want to make beautiful music, they work hard together during practice sessions to blend their voices and to persevere even when faced with difficulties. Through these experiences, they learn the importance of teamwork and resilience.
- Singapore Youth Festival (SYF) 2018 Arts Presentation (AP) – Certificate of Accomplishment
Primary 3 to 6
- Ms Leow Rui Qing (OIC)
- Ms Rebecca Anne Tay
- Pencil and eraser – for taking down notes on the music scores
- Black file with A4 clear pockets – to hold music scores
- Water bottle