Home > Partnership > Parent Support Group
Parent Support Group
The Parent Support Group (PSG) is a great opportunity for all of you to be closer to your children, understand them better and help them in their education journey.
Roles of PSG
- Complements the school by aligning with the school's objectives, supporting and strengthening the school's programmes to improve pupils' well-being and learning.
- Listens to parents' feedback on school operations, practices and programmes, and provide feedback to the school.
- Facilitates the school's communication to parents.
Areas to Serve
- School activities e.g., Teachers' Day, Oral Days etc
- Reading Programme
- Family Day
How to Register
- To register as a parent volunteer (PV), please fill up the form here.
(Please be informed that registration is only open to existing NVPS parents)